No products in the cart.
We ship very fast, usually within 1 business day. We ship with United States Postal Service (USPS) and typical delivery time is 2-5 business days. Those who select Priority Shipping can expect 1-3 days for delivery. We also ship Internationally, please refer to your local post office for expected delivery times. International orders usually leave the U.S. in 2-3 business days.
We accept returns within 30 days of the purchase. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Scented oils are custom made especially for you. Please understand that we cannot accept the return of scented oils over 4 fl oz total purchase. We accept scented oil returns only if the total oil purchase was 4 fl oz or less. Sorry, samples cannot be returned.
Bella Terra Oils products have been registered with Food and Drug Administration; however the statements regarding our products are not evaluated by the FDA. These products do not intend to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this website, including any links to external sites, other social media channels, testimonials given by customers, or emails composed by any representative of Bella Terra Oils are designed for educational purposes only, and they are not intended to offer professional medical advice or treatment for any condition. These statements have not been assessed by the FDA, and they do not substitute any advice of a licensed medical professional in the country, state or jurisdiction in which you reside.
You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or physician. Customers agree to hold Bella Terra Oils harmless in any claim of product liability. Nobody working for or connected with Bella Terra Oils is a licensed medical professional, unless otherwise stated. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding medical conditions. Please note that Bella Terra Oils accepts no liability for misuse of their products.
All of our oils are intended for external use only.
Essential oils are highly concentrated, powerful liquids. Their potency must be respected and they can be toxic if used incorrectly. Please handle essential oils with great care. Read the following advice to make sure that you use essential oils safely and effectively. Please note that this list does not constitute a complete safety reference. If you are unsure about the use of essential oils, contact Bella Terra Oils or a qualified aromatherapist for advice.
- Essential oils are flammable liquids.
- Keep essential oils out of the reach of children.
- If you have a medical condition and are taking any medication or undergoing any type of medical treatment, you should check with your doctor and a qualified aromatherapist to ensure that it is safe to use aromatherapy in conjunction with your prescribed treatment.
- Certain essential oils should be avoided during pregnancy. Please seek professional advice prior to using aromatherapy when pregnant.
- Always consult a qualified aromatherapist before using essential oils with babies and children.
- Never take essential oils orally, and avoid all contact with the mouth area and eyes.
- Do not apply undiluted essential oils to the skin as they can cause irritation. There are only a few exceptions to this rule i.e. lavender and tea tree. Follow all recipes and methods carefully and do not increase the amount of essential oil quoted.
- Some essential oils (i.e. spices) can cause skin irritation for people with sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin we recommend performing a small patch test prior to using any new oil or product.
- A few essential oils such as Bergamot and other citrus oils are phototoxic which means they can cause skin sensitization and skin discoloration in bright sunlight. These oils should not be applied to the skin before direct exposure to sunlight.
Please note that Bella Terra Oils accepts no liability for misuse of their products.
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number. By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
We respect your privacy. Your personal information will never shared, bought or sold.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
The term ‘Bella Terra Oils’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner(s) of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.